Thank you for your interest in renting the Marbury Center. The Facility is located at 1257 Broad Street in downtown Augusta.
The rental of the facility includes the use of the main hall and courtyard. All food and beverage is provided by Roux's Catering.
The capacity is 250 - 300 people; some standing and some seated. If you include the courtyard, you may include approximately 50-75 more. Seating capacity is approximately 200.
The following items, if needed, are included with your rental: approximately 15 - 4' round tables, 20 - 5' round tables, and some 6' banquet tables. We have approximately 130 white wooden chairs.
•Rental fees are subject to yearly increase
Friday - Sunday (10 hour) $1,250.00
Monday - Thursday (6 hour) $600.00
Monday - Friday (4 hour breakfast or lunch) $350.00
Reservation Fee (required to hold date) $500.00
Rules for Reservations
1. To reserve a rental date, a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 must be paid to Marbury Center and a Rental Contract signed. The rental deposit is applied toward the total rental fee; the balance of the rental fee is due 60 days prior to event; failure to pay within 60 days will result in a loss of all funds paid to date. Cancellation within 30 days of the event will result in a loss of all funds paid to date. Marbury Center will not enter into a rental contract with anyone under twenty-one (21) years of age.
2. Damages. If the premises or any tables and chairs are damaged during rental hours by the lessess and/or any individual contracted by the lessess or guests, the lessess are responsible for all damage costs and repairs. Rental rules and regulations must also be adhered to during the rental hours to avoid any damages or further costs.
3. Hours of rental include the time it takes the lessee and/or any individual contracted by the lessee to set up and take down the event. This includes everyone associated with the rental.
4. Fees and rules are subject to reasonable changes if the rental date is more than six months (6) from the date the contract is signed.
5. Marbury Center and an Augusta Richmond County Ordinance require that a fireman and a policeman be on duty during the hours of the event. The lessee is responsible for hiring and paying these individuals.
Call: Lieutenant Tutt, Police Department - 821-1743
Barbara West, Fire Department - 821-2909
View our print ready